Monday 5 November 2012

INDIAN MAN IS WORLD'S OLDEST FATHER @ 96

 http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2012/10/17/312850.jpg

Ramjit Raghav, from Haryana, northern India, had his first son Karaminit at the grand old age of 94. That’s remarkable enough, you may think, but the old chap has only managed to do it again. At age 96!
His wife is nearly half his age, at 54 she is also exceptionally fertile for her age.

If his fertility is surprising, then his sex drive is astounding.According to report, Raghav claims to have sex three to four times a night, and that his neighbours are jealous.
"They keep asking me for my secret but all I tell them is that it is God's will.
Raghav's new arrival is a healthy little boy, and doctors at the government hospital in Haryana apparently laughed when he reported he was the father.

The older couple's love story came later in life. Raghav had been a widower for 25 years when he met Shakuntala at a Muslim shrine.
"I took her under my wing and taught her some yoga and we fell in love," says Raghav. "Many of my past girlfriends had died so I had never married and then I asked Shakuntala to be my wife."
Raghav's story clearly presents an extreme example of delayed fatherhood, but men having children in the 60s, 70s and even 80s is not unheard of. Biology allows some men to wait almost indefinitely to have children, but what happens to these kids when dad is an octogenarian by the time they hit high school?

Raghav and his wife were incredibly lucky to give birth to a healthy child. The effects of a mother delaying childbirth are well documented, but delaying fatherhood also increases the risks of a wide range of negative health outcomes, from down syndrome to dwarfism.

No comments:

Post a Comment