Friday 25 November 2011

DUNCAN MIGHTY DENIES BUYING $325000 ROLLS ROYCE

I DON'T OWN A ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM

Port-harcourt 1st son, one of Nigeria's hottest artiste DUNCAN MIGHTY has gone on record to deny reports that he owns a Rolls Royce Phantom which he was photographed in weeks back. The photo of him  and his Phantom with personalized license plate made news headline nation wide.DUNCAN told Punch Newspaper " I didn't tell the media i just bought a car, in fact i don't know where they got the news from. I have things bigger than that but i am not like Lagos based artiste who go about bragging about what they have and what they don't have. I don't live a fake life. I give back to the communities in my state; I give them boreholes, I give them scholarships and I motivate the youths. I have a construction company where i resume as a worker every morning but you won't hear me making any noise about my possessions because GOD has blessed me more than a Rolls Royce".    

No comments:

Post a Comment